Full Day (Onsite/Live Webcast): 5.5 MCLE credit hours, including 1.0* hour PMCLE credit
Morning Session (Live Webcast): 2.75 hours MCLE credit
Afternoon Session (Live Webcast): 2.75 hours MCLE credit, including 1.0* hour PMCLE credit
Review the latest information in employment, housing, and public accommodation
discrimination cases under the Illinois Human Rights Act!
The Illinois Human Rights Act prohibits discrimination in a number of areas, including housing, public accommodations, and access to credit. Yet, discrimination against others based on gender, race, physical or mental challenges, and income continues, making it imperative that attorneys keep abreast of this ever-changing arena. Don’t miss this informative seminar that gives you a better understanding of:
- Properly filing a charge to start a case with the Illinois Department of Human Rights;
- Important errors to avoid when filing a case or pursuing a charge;
- How plaintiffs can best conclude a pending case in a timely, economical, and ethical manner;
- How defendants can prevent a matter from getting to the Illinois Department of Human Rights and Illinois Human Rights Commission;
- Moving a case forward or getting it dismissed; and
- Why some settlement options are better, more risky, or more inappropriate than others.
Shannon M. Shepherd, Immigration Attorneys, LLP, Chicago
Register for the FULL DAY Live Webcast!
Register for the MORNING ONLY Live Webcast!
Register for the AFTERNOON ONLY Live Webcast!