The mission of the Standing Committee on Bar Services & Activities is
- To recommend, monitor, and promote services, member benefits, activities and programs for Association members. Supervise a continuing program of member benefits.
- Plan and supervise programs and conferences for local and organized bar associations and additional segments of the Association.
- Promote the affiliated bar association program for local and organized bar associations.
- Be available to assist as needed the President and other ISBA officers in planning and arranging among the members of the bar the Annual and Midyear meetings.
- Supervise and assist in the promotion of the Association group travel programs and travel programs by the President.
Find out out more about our Affiliated Bar Program
See pictures from the ISBA Group Admission Ceremony on June 1 to the U.S. Supreme Court on illlinoislawyernow.com