I’m a GAL – how do I get my fee?

When you're appointed to serve as guardian ad litem for a child and the parents refuse to pay the court-ordered fee, what can you do? Here are some suggestions gleaned from the ISBA Family Law discussion group.
From: Illinois Bar Journal

» More Legal News