The mission of ISBA Agricultural Law Section
- to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of lawyers through continuing legal education programs, publications and other means;
- to engage in the practice of law as it relates to the business of agriculture;
- to review and research applicable laws and proposed legislation;
- to monitor developments in the various legal fields that are applicable to farming and agribusiness;
- to disseminate information about current developments in this area of the law; and
- in general to assist in the improvement of the practice of law in this area.