The mission of the ISBA Section on Construction Law
- To enhance the ability and knowledge of general practitioners and those concentrating in construction and construction related areas of law by promoting communication among lawyers statewide;
- To disseminate information on current developments in construction law;
- To review and promote legislation and procedural changes affecting construction law and practice;
- To sponsor and participate in continuing legal education in the area of construction law; and
- To liaison with other groups or professions in the construction arena in, order to carry out the mission of this Section.