- Unmoderated list for law professors at member schools of the Association of American Law Schools and fee-paid schools, and others teaching family law
To subscribe, send the following message to email@example.com
subscribe firstname.lastname@example.org your-e-mailaddress your-institution
- Professional Forum for Child Abuse Issues
To subscribe, send the following message to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
subscribe ABUSE-L Firstname Lastname
- Discussion of Family Businesses, including discussion on income and estate tax planning, reports on recent IRS rulings, court cases, new legislation, etc.
To subscribe, send the following message to email@example.com
- Moderated discussion group for individuals working in the field of family law, including law professors, lawyers, social workers, psychologists, counsellors, and other professionals; "closed" list - subscriptions subject to approval by listowner
To send the following message to firstname.lastname@example.org
subscribe familylaw your-e-mail-address
- US-based Family Law list
To subscribe, send the following message to email@example.com
subscribe familylaw-l Firstname Lastname
- Family Law Faculty / Professors list
To subscribe, send the following messsage to firstname.lastname@example.org
subscribe familylawprof-l Firstname Lastname
Uniform Laws From the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, in association with the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- The ABA Center on Children and the Law
- The ABA Commission on Domestic Violence
- ABA Commission on Legal Problems of the Elderly
- ABA Family Law Section
- ABA Tables Summarizing Family Law Covers the fifty states.
- ABA's Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Publications, related web sites, listservs.
- ABA Steering Committee on the Unmet Legal Needs of Children Charged with implementing the recommendations in "America's Children at Risk." Health, education, and housing, as well as child support, assistance for working parents, juvenile justice and problems of institutionalized children are addressed.
- Adoption Network Contains legal resources organized by region.
- Adoption Policy Resource Center Includes legislative news and analysis as well as adoption assistance and links to legal resources and related information.
- American Academy of Adoption Attorneys
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- The Center for Law and Social Policy A public policy research firm specializing in both law and policy affecting the poor. CLASP seeks to improve the economic conditions of low-income children and secure access to our civil justice system.
- Child Abuse Prevention Network
- Children's Protection & Advocacy Coalition
- Children's Rights Council
- Children's Watch Multi-national children's rights and advocacy group.
- Child Support Statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau
- Divorce Helpline Articles on divorce, a directory of self-help services, etc.
- Divorced From Justice Information for consumers about divorce. Rating your lawyer, self-help legal forms, client bill of rights, and legal reference room.
- DivorceInfo Surviving divorce, including coping with pain, managing lawyers, & staying in control.
- DivorceNet Online newsletter & bulletin board, with FAQs.
- Divorce Reform Page Balanced presentation of studies, legislation, statistics and news concerning attempts to restrict no-fault divorce.
- Divorce Source Divorce Information Network, with a listing of divorce professionals by state and county, bulletin boards, chat rooms and links.
- Fathers' Rights and Equality Exchange Information for Fathers.
- General Information On Oregon Divorce Law Robert J. Larson.
- Grandparent Visitation - The Coalition for the Restoration of Parental Rights
- The International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers The IAML consists of matrimonial lawyers specializing in trans-national marriages.
- Interrogatory for Matrimonial Cases In Illinois. Provided by Divorced From Justice. Information needed in order to claim your rightful share of an estate.
- Legal Aid for Abused Women (LAAW) Legal assistance for ending an abusive situation.
- Living Wills Registry (Canada) Information on living wills.
- Kansas Elder Law Network Maintained as a public service for Kansas senior citizens and their advocates, but includes national databases.
- Laura Morgan's Support Guidelines site. She is considered the Goddess of support information for all states.
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence Non-profit organization working to end violence against women and children.
- National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges News and membership information.
- National Senior Citizens Law Center Articles on upcoming legislation as well as useful information for the practice of Elder Law.
- Randy Singer's Attorney's toolbox
- SmartDivorce.com Divorce resource center.
- Unmarried Couples and the Law Palimony law, cohabitation agreements, domestic partnership registration and benefits, and estate planning.
- Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School
- Child Custody
- Children's Rights
- Estate Planning
- Estates and Trusts