Provide basic legal information to your clients and help market your practice with our Consumer Legal Guide pamphlets and booklets.
Sold in packages of 100.
This pamphlet answers the questions
- What types of coverages are available?
- Am I required to have automobile insurance?
- How much insurance do I have? How much should I have?
- What should I do if I am involved in a motor vehicle collision?
- What does my insurance company do?
- What do I tell my insurance company after an accident or incident?
- The insurance company for the other driver wants to take my statement. Is that a good idea?
- What should I do if the other insurance company wants to settle my claim?
- The other driver's insurance company wants me to sign paper work before settling my claim. Should I sign?
- What happens if I suffer an injury or damage caused by an uninsured driver?
- What if the other driver has some insurance, but not enough to cover my losses?
- The other driver or another person claims I am at fault. What do I do now?
- What happens if the claims against me exceed the amount of liability coverage I have?
- Should I hire my own lawyer?
- What do I do when I have a dispute with my own insurance company?
Read the pamplet on our consumer website