ISBA Chicago Meeting Space
The ISBA Chicago Office is located in the heart of the Loop at 20 S. Clark, 9th floor, close to our state and federal courthouses and public transportation. The Chicago Office features six meeting rooms of various sizes (A, B, C, D, E and the Board Room) and a lawyers lounge. Rental fees for each room or combination of rooms are listed below. All rooms feature A/V presentation and conference calling capabilities, available with ISBA usage support for a flat fee of $50 per event. Conference Rooms D and E feature browser-based video conferencing. Conference room rental only includes use of the room and coffee, tea and water. Soft drinks and juice products are available for an additional charge. ISBA staff is not available for secretarial services. Rooms may be reserved up to 45 days in advance of your event; ISBA member groups and CLE receive first priority. Please read the ISBA Policy on Chicago Meeting Space Usage for more information.
Large Meeting Rooms
The large meeting rooms (A, B, C) can be configured in several ways. They can host a large meeting or event when combined or can be closed off with movable walls and used individually. Each meeting room has audio/visual and audio conference calling capabilities.
Small Meeting Rooms
The smaller meeting room (D, E) can handle overflow via audio/video from the large meeting rooms or can be used individually and feature browser-based video conferencing (Go To Meeting, Zoom, etc.). Each meeting room also has audio/visual and audio conference calling capabilities.
The Board Room is our most professionally appointed space with seating up to 12. It also features audio/visual and audio conference calling capabilities.
Our Lawyers Lounge is open to members during regular business hours. Come here to take a break from your workday, check your email between court appearances, meet up with colleagues or catch up on the latest news.
Conference Room Capacities and Rates
- Room A (Seats 12 classroom style and 20 boardroom style) - $75/hour
- Room B (Seats 24 classroom style, 24 boardroom style and 38 U-shaped) - $100/hour
- Room C (Seats 31 + 2 presenters classroom style, 30 boardroom style and 44 U-shaped) - $100/hour
- Room D (Seats 18 classroom style and 16 boardroom style) - $50/hour
- Room E (Seats 12 classroom style and 12 boardroom style) - $50/hour
- Rooms A-B Combined (Seats 36 classroom style and 30 boardroom style) - $175 an hour Note: A/V capabilities limited in this configuration
- Rooms B-C Combined (Seats 58 + 2 speakers classroom style) - $200/hour
- Rooms A-B-C Combined (Seats 78 + 2 speakers classroom style) - $275/hour
- ISBA Corner Board Room – (Seats up to 12 boardroom style only) - $75/hour
- Regular business hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Activities after 5 p.m., pending prior approval, will be charged an additional $100 per hour.
- Room rates are ½ off on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Kimi Jalali, email@example.com, 800-252-8908
Note: Videography and Production services not available.