ISBA Member Benefit
The Chicago Office has a wide vary of private office space and board rooms for members to use on a day to day basis. This benefit, free to members, can be used for mediations, client meetings, depositions, etc. To reserve space, please call in advance.
The ISBA Chicago Regional Office (CRO) is located in the heart of the Loop at 20 S. Clark, Suite 900, close to Illinois and federal courthouses and public transportation. The CRO features six meeting rooms of various sizes (A, B, C, D, E and the Board Room) and a lawyers lounge. Rental fees for each room or combination of rooms are listed below. All rooms feature audio/visual (A/V) presentation and conference-calling capabilities, which are available with ISBA usage support for a flat fee of $50 per event. Conference Rooms D and E feature browser-based video conferencing. Conference-room rental only includes use of the room, coffee, tea, and water. Soft drinks and juice products are available for an additional charge. ISBA staff is not available for secretarial services. Rooms may be reserved up to 45 days in advance of your event; ISBA member groups and CLE events receive first priority. Please read the ISBA Policy on Chicago Meeting Space Usage for more information.
ISBA may allow the use of CRO meeting space or offices for depositions or settlement conferences (including mediations or arbitrations) by ISBA members at no cost for space usage as long as the ISBA member remains onsite for the duration of usage. Members may use this benefit once per month and will be responsible for any other costs (court reporter, video technology, beverages, food, etc.). ISBA space shall not be used for non-ISBA CLE or non-ISBA press conferences. Space is based on availability, so please contact the meetings coordinator to schedule your reservation. Prices do apply to members when reserving space before 8 a.m., after 5 p.m., and for groups larger than 30 people.
Large Meeting Rooms
The large meeting rooms (A, B, C) can be configured in several ways. They can host a large meeting or event when combined or can be closed off with movable walls and used individually. Each meeting room has A/V and audio-conferencing capabilities.
Small Meeting Rooms
The smaller meeting room (D, E) can handle overflow via A/V from the large meeting rooms or can be used individually and feature browser-based video conferencing (Go To Meeting, Zoom, etc.). Each meeting room also has A/V and audio conferencing capabilities.
The Board Room is our most professionally appointed space with seating for up to 12 people. It also features A/V and audio conferencing capabilities.
Our Lawyers Lounge is open to members during regular business hours. Come here to take a break from your workday, check your email between court appearances, meet up with colleagues, or catch up on the latest news.
Conference Room Capacities and Rates
- Room A (Seats 12 classroom style and 20 boardroom style)—$75/hour
- Room B (Seats 24 classroom style, 24 boardroom style and 38 U-shaped)—$100/hour
- Room C (Seats 31 + 2 presenters classroom style, 30 boardroom style and 44 U-shaped)—$100/hour
- Room D (Seats 18 classroom style and 16 boardroom style)—$50/hour
- Room E (Seats 12 classroom style and 12 boardroom style)—$50/hour
- Rooms A-B Combined (Seats 36 classroom style and 30 boardroom style)—$175 an hour Note: A/V capabilities limited in this configuration
- Rooms B-C Combined (Seats 58 + 2 speakers classroom style)—$200/hour
- Rooms A-B-C Combined (Seats 78 + 2 speakers classroom style)—$275/hour
- ISBA Corner Board Room – (Seats up to 12 boardroom style only)—$75/hour
- Regular business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Activities after 5 p.m., pending prior approval, will be charged an additional $100 per hour.
- Room rates are 50 percent off on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Email Ernest Barrens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Videography and production services not available.