TELESEMINAR: 2013 American with Disabilities Act Update – A National Perspective [LIVE REPLAY]
January 13, 2014
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
1.00 MCLE hours
This annual program will provide you with a thorough review of regulatory, case law and enforcement developments under the Americans With Disabilities Act. The program will broadly focus on who is covered by the ADA, the requirements of reasonable accommodation, the impact of related federal and state legislation, and trends in EEOC ADA enforcement. The program will focus on developments related to temporary impairments, intellectual disabilities, leave and reassignment issues, disability related inquiries in hiring, and pregnancy-related issues. This program – which originally took place on October 22, 2013 – will provide you with a detailed guide to case law, regulatory and enforcement developments under the ADA.
- Americans with Disabilities Act update – regulatory and case law developments
- Temporary impairment developments, including pregnancy-related issues
- Reasonable accommodation – leave and reassignment issues
- State legalization of marijuana and other federally prohibited substances
- Recent case law related to intellectual disabilities
- Disability related inquiries, medical records and confidentiality
- EEOC strategic enforcement plan related to the ADA and disabilities
- Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act developments
Christopher Kuczynski, U. S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Washington, D.C.
Nancy Abell, Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker, LLP, California
*Please Note: Attorneys may not receive credit for viewing the same program more than once within a 12 month period.