Insurance and Surety Bond Issues for Construction Projects - CANCELLED
This program has been cancelled.
Are you an attorney, architect, engineer, contractor, or professional working in the construction field? Then don’t miss this informative, full-day seminar** that’s designed to help you better represent your client’s increasingly complex construction projects! Attendees with basic practice experience who join us for this seminar will better understand:
- The different types of risks associated with construction projects;
- The insurance policy coverages and exclusions that apply to construction defect cases;
- The common commercial general liability insuring issues for personal injury claims;
- Builders Risk policies;
- Using wrap-up insurance products for construction projects;
- The insurance requirements and issues for design professionals, including architects and engineers;
- The concept and enforcement of performance and payment bonds on private and public construction projects; and
- Recognizing the ethical issues and concerns that may arise throughout your construction law practice.