Thank you for stopping by Affinity Consulting's "booth" at the ISBA's virtual Solo & Small Firm Conference. We're glad you're here and know you'll have some great sessions over these two days.
Just two quick messages and we'll send you on your way:
1) Affinity Consulting has been a longtime friend of the ISBA and, for the past five years, has had the honor of partnering with the ISBA on the PracticeHQ (https://www.isba.org/practicehq) resource for members, where we cover all things legal management and technology-related. Below are some sample materials - whitepapers, checklists, and "Pointers from Practice HQ" from the Illinois Bar Journal. Check them out!
Find all of the resources and access to 1-on-1 help at https://www.isba.org/practicehq.
2) Affinity Consulting has been helping lawyers with all things legal management and tech for more than 20 years. Our passionate, well-connected industry experts work hand in hand with you to help you better understand and optimize your business-from software to growth strategy, and everything in between. Our vast network of partners and deep industry expertise ensure that we can deliver cost-effective, custom-tailored solutions to even your toughest business challenges. If we don't do it, we know someone who does. Please visit our website to learn more! http://affinityconsulting.com.
Thanks again for visiting!
- How to Create a Client Intake Form - Sample PracticeHQ resource
- 8 Things Killing Your Law Firm - Sample PracticeHQ resource
- New Firm Technology Checklist - Sample PracticeHQ resource
- Weaving a Virtual Presence with Web Meetings - Sample PracticeHQ resource
- Weaving a Virtual Presence: Can You Hear Me Now - Sample PracticeHQ resource
Jeffrey R. Schoenberger, Esq.
Enter to win:
A $50 Amazon Gift Card
Deadline for entry is 4:15 pm on Friday, October 30.