Atticus helps law firm owners focus on what’s really important in life. We provide the business training and management skills necessary for you as a practice owner to build and maintain a profitable law firm. We offer a structure of accountability and support so that you can achieve your personal and professional goals.
Since 1989, Atticus has helped thousands of attorneys grow thriving law firms. Our Certified Practice Advisors and Program Facilitators provide top-notch coaching and invaluable knowledge to help you regain control of your time and increase the productivity of your team. Our clients gain a higher quality of life and a newfound love for running their practices.
Our Programs, Workshops, and Webinars provide solo and small law firm owners with the necessary tools to create a true work/life balance, earn a higher income, reduce stress and number of hours in the office, and have more time for family and personal interests.
- Simple Ways to Take Control of Your Practice
- Measure Your Practice’s Quality by the Quality of Your Clients
Enter to win:
Three volumes from the Atticus library:
- "Hire Slow, Fire Fast: A Lawyer’s Guide to Building a High Performance Team"
- "Time Management for Attorneys: A Lawyer’s Guide to Decreasing Stress, Eliminating Interruptions & Getting Home on Time"
- "How Good Attorneys Become Great Rainmakers: A Breakthrough Referral Marketing Process"
Geared specifically towards attorneys and law firms, our collection offers invaluable, focused insights that address specific areas of practice management (i.e., staffing, time management, and marketing). Each selection is highly beneficial on its own, or as supplemental guidance that compliments and affirms our coaching programs and workshops.
Deadline for entry is 4:15 pm on Friday, October 30.