Marketing and Communications
The mission of the Standing Committee on Marketing and Communications is:
- To consider and recommend strategic communications with the public that promote ISBA lawyers, the activities of the Illinois State Bar Association, and the role lawyers play in the community.
- To supervise and conduct such board-approved communications.
- To review specific communication projects and programs and, when needed, to recommend changes in the Association's communication objectives.
Consists of a chair, vice-chair, secretary and such additional members as may be appointed by the President.
- David J. Silverman, Mahoney Silverman & Cross LLC, Joliet, Chair
- Daniel R. Saeedi, Taft Stettinius and Hollister LLP, Chicago, Vice-Chair
- Sarah E. Toney, The Toney Law Firm LLC, Chicago, Secretary
- Kristi M. Vetri, Association Law Office, Swansea, Ex-Officio
- Michael J. Anselmo, Anselmo Lindberg Oliver LLC, Naperville, Member
- Ava M. George Stewart, Law Office of Ava George Stewart, Chicago, Member
- Ronald J. Guild, Chicago, Member
- Robert D. Kreisman, Kreisman Law Offices, Chicago, Member
- John G. Locallo, Amari & Locallo, Chicago, Member
- Mark P. Loftus, Law Offices of Mark P Loftus, Chicago, Member
- Michael D. Mankowski, Illinois Dept of Natural Resources, Springfield, Member
- John J. Murphy, Mayo Clinic Communications, Rochester, Member
- Kathleen O’Shaughnessy, ISBA Mutual, Chicago, Member
- Mark C. Palmer, IL Supreme Ct Comsn on Professionalism, CHAMPAIGN, Member
- James T. Reilly, Reilly Law Office LLC, Streator, Member
- Pamela Sakowicz Menaker, Clifford Law Offices, Wilmette, Board Liaison
- Melissa L. Burkholder, Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago, Staff Liaison