ISBA Advisory Opinions on Professional Conduct
- 03-06 Referral fees; retaining responsibility for matter after leaving law firm
- 99-06 Conflicts of interests
- 98-02 Independent contractors
- 92-23 Computerized for profit referral services
- 90-26 Conflicts
- 90-18 Referral fees; division between referring and receiving lawyers
- 90-11 Division of Fees with Referring Attorney
- 840 Referral networks
- 776 Of Counsel relationships/referral fees
- Illinois Bar Journal Lawyer-to-Lawyer Referral Directories
For more information, contact Nancy Vonnahmen at (217) 747-1437. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join Illinois Lawyer Finder
Let clients – and other lawyers – find you.
- ISBA Lawyer Marketing Guide
- Rules of Professional Conduct, Rule 1.5 – Fees
Discusses fee splitting and fees in general.
Have a suggestion for a practice resource? Please email Mark Mathewson.
These resources are presented as educational resources for for ISBA members. They should not be relied upon as a substitute for individual legal research, and the ISBA does not warrant the accuracy of the information that appears in them.