Mark C. PalmerStanding Committee on Legal Technology, May 2016
Jeffrey C. BlumenthalIllinois Bar Journal, December 2014
Ed FinkelIllinois Bar Journal, June 2013
Mark D. HassakisIllinois Bar Journal, October 2010
Helen W. GunnarssonIllinois Bar Journal, May 2005
Trey RyderYLDNews, April 2004
ISBA Advisory Opinions on Professional Conduct
- 03-06 Referral fees; retaining responsibility for matter after leaving law firm
- 99-06 Conflicts of interests
- 98-02 Independent contractors
- 92-23 Computerized for profit referral services
- 90-26 Conflicts
- 90-18 Referral fees; division between referring and receiving lawyers
- 90-11 Division of Fees with Referring Attorney
- 840 Referral networks
- 776 Of Counsel relationships/referral fees
- Illinois Bar Journal Lawyer-to-Lawyer Referral Directories
For more information, contact Nancy Vonnahmen at (217) 747-1437. E-mail: email@example.com
- Join Illinois Lawyer Finder
Let clients – and other lawyers – find you.
- ISBA Lawyer Marketing Guide
- Rules of Professional Conduct, Rule 1.5 – Fees
Discusses fee splitting and fees in general.
Have a suggestion for a practice resource? Please email Mark Mathewson.
These resources are presented as educational resources for for ISBA members. They should not be relied upon as a substitute for individual legal research, and the ISBA does not warrant the accuracy of the information that appears in them.