Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law
- to enhance the professional capabilities of lawyers in the following civil and criminal practice areas: antitrust, business interference, trade regulation and restraints, trade secrets, false advertising, and unfair or deceptive trade practices in general;
- to disseminate information;
- to make recommendations on proposed legislation; and
- to promote communication among lawyers relating to these areas, through the study of proposed state and federal legislation, presentation of seminars and preparation of newsletters.
Current Newsletter — April 2016
- Big trouble for big boxes? A pending challenge to promotional packaging based on size
- Who says the Robinson-Patman Act is a dead letter?
Recent Related Cases
7th CircuitLanham Act
Arlington Specialties, Inc. v. Urban Aid, Inc.
Hart v. Amazon.Com, Inc.
Tools and Resources
- Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law Section Directory
- The Antitrust Law discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links