Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Noon - 1:30 p.m.
ISBA Chicago Office
20 S. Clark, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60603
(Map and Directions)
Sponsored by the ISBA Senior Lawyers Section and the ABA Retirement Funds Program
ABA Retirement Funds Program representatives Alfredo Hernandez and Terri Marrs will be discussing the issues surrounding preparing for retirement. Included will be helpful information on the following:
- Step 1 - Determining Your Retirement Income Goals
- Step 2 - Knowing Your Income Sources and Having a Drawdown Strategy
- Step 3 - Ensuring Your Health and Wellness and Preparing for the Unexpected
- Step 4 - Getting Your Estate in Order
- Step 5 - Planning for Lifestyle Changes as You Approach This New Stage of Life
Please join us for this informative session Presented by the ABA Retirement Funds Program.
Cost: $10 includes lunch.
No MCLE credit is available for this program.
For general inquiries or if you require a specific dietary lunch, please contact Janet Sosin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is closed.