Illinois Cannabis Complex Legal Issues
Wednesday March 18th, 2020
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
ISBA Chicago Office (map and directions)
20 S. Clark, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60603
Presented by the ISBA Health Care Law Section and Young Lawyers Division
A comprehensive review of both medical and recreational cannabis legislation related to licensing, employment and related topics within the State of Illinois.
- Discuss an overview of the Cannabis Industry within the State
- Illinois Recreational and Medical Cannabis Developments and Regulations
- Zoning issues in Chicago and Surrounding Municipalities
- Employment Concerns: Federal, State and Private Employment
- Michael Froelich, Senior Counsel, Taft Law
- Jeremy Stonehill, Partner, Taft Law
- Erica D. Lindsay, Attorney, Lindsay Law - Moderator
- Bret Bender, Deputy Director, Cannabis Control Section, Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
The program is complimentary. Pizza and drinks will be provided. To help us prepare for the meeting, please register to save your seat by March 13th. We look forward to seeing you there.
For general inquiries or if you require a specific dietary lunch, please contact Blake Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not able to attend? No worries! The program will be available on Facebook Live. Visit the our Facebook page to watch the program in real time. View our past programs in our Free Pizza/Professional Development Series archive.