Illinois Cannabis Complex Legal Issues
This meeting has been postponed until further notice.
Presented by the ISBA Health Care Law Section and Young Lawyers Division
A comprehensive review of both medical and recreational cannabis legislation related to licensing, employment and related topics within the State of Illinois.
- Discuss an overview of the Cannabis Industry within the State
- Illinois Recreational and Medical Cannabis Developments and Regulations
- Zoning issues in Chicago and Surrounding Municipalities
- Employment Concerns: Federal, State and Private Employment
- Michael Froelich, Senior Counsel, Taft Law
- Jeremy Stonehill, Partner, Taft Law
- Erica D. Lindsay, Attorney, Lindsay Law - Moderator
- Bret Bender, Deputy Director, Cannabis Control Section, Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
The program is complimentary. Pizza and drinks will be provided. To help us prepare for the meeting, please register to save your seat by March 13th. We look forward to seeing you there.
For general inquiries or if you require a specific dietary lunch, please contact Blake Howard at email@example.com.
Sorry, this event is full and registration is closed.