Provide basic legal information to your clients and help market your practice with our Consumer Legal Guide pamphlets and booklets.
Sold in packages of 100.
This booklet answers the questions:
- How Do You Find a Lawyer?
- Who can practice law?
- When do you need a lawyer?
- What should you do when choosing your lawyer?
- How are a lawyer’s fees determined?
- What are your responsibilities as a client?
- What are your lawyer’s responsibilities?
- What do you do if you have a problem with your lawyer?
- What is the Illinois State Bar Association?
Read the rest of the booklet