Provide basic legal information to your clients and help market your practice with our Consumer Legal Guide pamphlets and booklets.
Sold in packages of 100.
This pamphlet answers the following questions:
- Which of my debts are not discharged in Chapter 7
- What are the reasons a person would file a Chapter 13 case instead of a Chapter 7 case?
- What is a Bankruptcy?
- Is there more than one kind of Bankruptcy?
- Can a husband and wife file a bankruptcy together?
- Eligibility to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy case.
- What happens when I file a Chapter 7 case?
- What happens to property I own which is subject to a lien?
- What types of property may I keep if I file bankruptcy?
- What happens when I file a Chapter 13 case?
- If I file bankruptcy, how will it affect my future credit and my job?
- If I own a home, will I lose it if I file a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13 case?
- Do I need a lawyer to represent me if I file a bankruptcy case?
Read the rest of the pamphlet