2016 General Election
- View results by county
- Results for all counties (except Cook) in one file
- Appellate Court outside Cook
- Cook County Judicial Evaluations
- Cook County Narratives
Illinois lawyers may request a ballot to rate judicial candidates.
Judicial Advisory Polls
Results of polls conducted on candidates seeking an associate judge position.
- 10th Judicial Circuit (2016)
- 13th Judicial Circuit (2016)
- 15th Judicial Circuit (October, 2016)
- 15th Judicial Circuit (July, 2016)
- 17th Judicial Circuit (December, 2016)
- 17th Judicial Circuit (November, 2016)
- 22nd Judicial Circuit (January, 2017)
Methods ISBA uses to rate candidates
For most judicial offices, ISBA will provide either an evaluation or a poll rating. In the case of Supreme and Appellate court candidates outside of Cook County, ISBA provides both evaluation and poll ratings. Evaluation ratings, which are the result of an in-depth review of candidates, represent the opinion of the ISBA. Judicial Advisory Poll ratings are the opinion of those attorneys who chose to respond and do not reflect the opinion of the ISBA or the opinion of all Illinois attorneys.