To aid Illinois voters in their responsibility to elect and retain judges, the Illinois State Bar Association provides public information about the qualifications of judicial candidates and judges seeking retention.
For most judicial offices, ISBA will provide either an evaluation or a poll rating. In the case of Supreme and Appellate court candidates outside of Cook County, ISBA provides both evaluation and poll ratings. Evaluation ratings, which are the result of an in-depth review of candidates, represent the opinion of the ISBA. Judicial Advisory Poll ratings are the opinion of those attorneys who chose to respond and do not reflect the opinion of the ISBA or the opinion of all Illinois attorneys.
Associate Judge Reappointment Poll Results
Other Recent Results
The release of results are at the discretion of the chief judge of the circuit.
- 14th Judicial Circuit Judge Candidates, October 2023
- 7th Judicial Circuit Associate Judge Candidates, September 2023
- 14th Judicial Circuit Judge Candidates, September 2023
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Associated Judge Candidates, August 2023
- 17th Judicial Circuit Judge Candidates, June 2023