The Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) is committed to making its online and in-person services, products, and events accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please email the Member Services Department.
Our ongoing accessibility effort works towards conforming to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, level AA criteria.
Your feedback is valuable in making accessibility improvements and identifying potential barriers across our website. Should you experience any issues or have ideas related to site accessibility, please email the Director of Electronic Communications.
Measures Being Taken to Improve Accessibility
- Regular review of design and coding of website for accessibility improvements.
- Providing accessibility training for ISBA staff.
- Integrating accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Automated closed captioning available for all On-Demand CLE programs created after September 2021.
- All live CLE webcasts now offer closed captioning and transcripts via Zoom.
- Reviewing PDFs, Word documents, and other files to prioritize documents to make accessible and to develop accessible templates for future documents.
In-Person Meetings and Events
The ISBA offices in Springfield and Chicago are both compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
We aim to host in-person CLE, events, and meetings that enable all individuals to participate fully and equally. Please let us know as early as possible if there are reasonable accommodations that would allow you to participate more fully.