The Illinois State Bar Association is a not-for-profit, voluntary-membership association, composed of more than 30,000 lawyer members.
In addition to providing professional services for lawyers, the Association strives to inform the public about their rights and responsibilities under the law, about the qualifications of candidates for judicial office, about the availability of legal services in all parts of the state, and other useful information for the public. Detailed information for the public is available at www.illinoislawyerfinder.com.
Want to learn more about Illinois law? Visit the Legal Information page of IllinoisLawyerFinder.com.
Illinois Lawyer Finder
Illinois Lawyer Finder.com is a great place to search for lawyers by practice area and location, find lawyer referral services and get other legal information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the ISBA give legal advice?
- I want to file a complaint against a lawyer…
- Is this person a member of the ISBA?
Visit our FAQ page for answers to these questions and more.
Click on your county to see ratings of judicial candidates on your ballot. Be informed before you vote!
Our Law Related Education Resources provides teachers with valuable tools and information for their classrooms like:
- Illinois Law and Leadership Institute;
- High School Mock Trials;
- Lesson Plans and Activities;
- and more.
Visit our Newscenter for:
- Information about the ISBA and the Illinois Bar Foundation
- Information about the Law and,
- Assistance with arranging interviews with ISBA member lawyers