The mission of ISBA Business and Securities Law Section
- to monitor developments in legal fields that have particular application to all forms of business, charitable and professional entities, including the related fields of securities and commodities law; and
- to inform the membership through appropriate means;
- to review and research applicable laws and propose needed changes;
- to review and comment on proposed legislation and regulations in these fields;
- to assist in the improvement of legal practices in these areas; and
- to contribute to the improvement of the legal climate in Illinois for business, charitable and professional entities.