- Cook County – Sarah Toney, Chicago, Nominated by Nicole Sartori
- Downstate – Tracy Douglas, Springfield, Nominated by Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- Cook County – Todd Belcore, Chicago, Nominated by Carol Ashley
- Downstate – Angel Wawrzynek, Mattoon, Nominated by Sean Britton
- Cook County – Steven V. Hunter – Nominated by Peter A. Sarasek, Quarles & Brady
- Downstate – Angela Baker Evans, Peoria – Nominated by Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- Cook County – Emily N. Masalski – Nominated by Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- Downstate – Joshua D. Herman, Peoria – Nominated by Linda Raineri, Executive Director, Peoria County Bar Association
- Cook County – Gina Arquilla Deboni – Nominated by Frank DeBoni
- Downstate – Diana M. Law, Aurora – Nominated by the Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- Cook County – Sean Wieber – Nominated by Gov. James R. Thompson
- Downstate – Elizabeth “Nikki” Carrion, Alton – Nominated by the Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- Cook County – Justin Heather – Nominated by Michele Jochner
- Downstate – Amie M. Simpson, Joliet – Nominated by Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- Cook County – Michael G. Bergmann – Nominated by Susan J. Curry, Chicago
- Downstate – Heather M. Fritsch, Sycamore – Nominated by – Lori Cunningham, Elmwood Park and Mary F. Petruchius, Sycamore
- Cook County – Sonya D. Naar – Nominated by: Alice Vila
- Downstate – Julie L. Cibilskus, Aurora – Nominated by: Jan Wade
- Cook County – Raj N. Shah – Nominated by: Allen Ginsburg
- Downstate – Christopher S. Haaff, Woodstock – Nominated by: H. Joseph Gitlin, Virginia M. Vermillion, Annemarie Kill,
- Cook County – Franco A. Coladipietro – Nominated by: Katherine Amari, Celia Gamrath, Anita DeCarlo, Dennis J. Beninato, Chicago
- Downstate – Betty Y. Jang, Champaign – Nominated by: Thomas P. Cronin, Chicago
- Cook County – Celia Gamrath – Nominated by: Kate Kelly and Beth McMeen, Chicago
- Downstate – Peter R. Jennetten, Peoria – Nominated by: Murvel Pretorius, Jr., Peoria
- Cook County – Iain D. Johnston – Nominated by: Celia G. Gamrath and Jack Siegal, Chicago
- Downstate – Keith E. Fruehling, Urbana – Nominated by: Bruce L. Bonds, Urbana
- Cook County - Anita M. Bolanos Ventrelli – Nominated by: Donald C. Schiller and Celia G. Gamrath, Chicago
- Downstate – Carl W. Gilmore, McHenry – Nominated by: Chris S. Haaff, Woodstock
- Cook County – Timijanel Odom – Nominated by: Richard Porter, Chicago
- Downstate – Michael P. Ruiz, Carbondale – Nominated by: Suzanne Schmitz, Carbondale
Each spring the Young Lawyers Division recognizes two outstanding young lawyers – one practicing outside Cook County and one within – at an awards luncheon. Award recipients must be members in good standing of the Illinois State Bar Association and have not yet reached age 36.
Required Information for Nominations
- Name, member number, year of birth, firm, address, email address, fax, and telephone number of the Nominee
- Nominator (If different from the nominee, please include contact information and member no.)
- Please attach the nominee’s curriculum vitae; any published articles written by the nominee; two letters of recommendation; and a statement of reasons why the nominee merits this award. If different from the nominee, the nominator may incorporate the statement of merit into a letter of recommendation.
- Please describe in the statement the nominee’s particular achievements in the practice of law, including examples of excellence in advocacy, counseling, or litigation; contributions to the advancement of the Bar of Illinois and the legal profession generally; and service to the community. Please limit the statement of merit and letters of recommendation to two typed pages.
Have questions? Email Lynne Davis (email@example.com).
Deadline for submission is Friday, March 20, 2015.
Download the nomination form in PDF
Download the nomination form in Word