Illinois has several laws in place that are designed to protect service people and their familiar. With the goal of preventing financial or other hardship that might result from active duty, these allowances in certain rules and laws ease immediate responsibilities for service personnel. Learn more about these laws and resources available to our veterans.
- Law Helps Soldiers Returning Home from Duty
- Members of the Military Not Always Made Aware of Insurance Benefit
- Military Men and Women Eligible for Group Life Insurance
- Military Service Members Should Discuss Future During Holidays
- Military Service Registration in Illinois
- The Civil Relief Act Protects Service People from Hardship