ISBA's Virtual Solo & Small Firm Conference - 2021
Taking Your Practice to the People
September 30 – October 1
Same Conference – Virtual Format!
The ISBA Solo & Small Firm Conference will be hosted via the Internet. So join us online for the same great learning opportunities you’ve come to expect, including:
- Making the most of social media to build your practice
- Managing the stresses of the profession in a productive way
- Running your practice virtually and profitably
- Using the latest technology tools effectively and ethically
- And More!
- 16 hours MCLE/PMCLE
- 8 hours MCLE/PMCLE at the live conference
- Plus 8 hours MCLE/PMCLE in BONUS live webcasts* after the conference on October 6 & 20 and November 3 & 17, 2021
(*Details provided upon conference registration)
- ISBA Mutual
- Inland Private Capital Corporation
- ADAPT – ADA Platform Technology
- Affinity Consulting Group
- Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund, Inc.
- Illinois Bar Foundation
- Illinois Lawyers' Assistance Program
- The Bar Plan Surety & Fidelity Company