2022 Conference: Navigating the New Normal – Your Modern Practice
September 29-30, 2022
Wyndham Hotel, Springfield
ISBA’s two-day Solo and Small Firm Conference is back, allowing you to earn CLE credit , while networking with colleagues in person once again!
Sponsored by the ISBA Mutual Insurance Company
Join us in Springfield for this in-depth look at how to navigate the new normal. Get fresh ideas to help you adapt to the changes in the practice, learn how to defend your firm against cybersecurity breaches, discover which technology can help you manage your hybrid practice, and learn how to use social media in marketing. Additional topics include:
- The things to consider when choosing a practice management system;
- How to master the client-attorney relationship;
- How to implement a successful financial plan for your practice;
- How to create the perfect employee handbook, as well as the employment law issues to consider when building your hybrid practice;
- Coping with professional stress, and;
- Much more.
ISBA will be providing members with the opportunity to have a free business portrait taken on September 29th. Attendees reserve your spot.
And don’t miss the optional add-on session on Thursday morning, September 29: Building a Better Practice: How to Hire, Grow, and Create Diversity
Can’t attend live onsite program?
Pre-order the SSFC Bundle and get access to the complete conference** via our On-Demand Catalog no more than four weeks after the conference to earn 14.0 hours MCLE credit, including 13.0 hours Professional Responsibility MCLE credit in the following categories:
- 11.0 hours Professionalism, Civility, or Legal Ethics credit
- 1.0 hour Mental Health and Substance Abuse credit
- 1.0 hour Diversity and Inclusion credit
On-Demand Solo Small Firm programs from ISBA's past conferences.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- ISBA Mutual Insurance Company
- Affirm Legal Nurse Consultants
- Churchill Reporting
- Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund, Inc.
- Life’s Plan Inc.
Other ISBA Resources for Your Business
Practice HQ - Practice management and technology resources, including videos, whitepapers, checklists, recommendations, and more.