Notice of Election
Read the Notice of Election for a list of offices to be filled by the 2022 annual election.
- October 1, 2021 - Petitions may be created and signed
- January 31, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. - Petitions are closed
- March 1, 2022 - Member dues must be paid to be eligible to vote in ISBA Elections
- Voting begins no earlier than March 25 and no later than April 1, and runs through April 29 at 4:30 p.m.
- The results of the elections will be announced no later than May 6, 2022.
Candidate Nominating Petitions
Sign nominating petitions for candidates or create your own petition for your candidacy. Nominating petitions will close on January 31, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.
Tips for Candidates
Building Your Campaign: How to Successfully Run for ISBA Office
Recorded October 20, 2021
Moving Up in the ISBA: Women in Leadership Roles
Recorded September 20, 2021
Tips for promoting your petition are now available on your petition page.
ISBA Delegates to the ABA House of Delegates
At the December 10, 2021, meeting of the ISBA Assembly, two “Under 35” Delegates to the ABA House of Delegates will be elected, one from Cook County and one from the area outside Cook County. Members interested in a position must submit a letter of interest and a bio no later than November 19, 2021. Read the notice of nomination of ISBA delegates to the ABA House of Delegates in the Bar News for more details.
Please contact Kim at email@example.com or call 800-252-8908