As a new lawyer, in addition to all the benefits regular ISBA members enjoy, you also receive...
- Free and automatic ISBA membership
- Two free substantive section memberships (in addition to Young Lawyer Division membership)
- Free newly admitted attorney MCLE requirement course options (S. Ct. Rule 793)
- Free Lawyer-to-Lawyer Mentoring Program Approved by the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism
First 5 Years
- Attend most live, on-site Law Ed programs for just $25
First 7 Years
- Free Young Lawyer Division membership and delivery of the YLD newsletter.
Were you admitted to the Illinois Bar after October 2018?
If so, you are considered a newly-admitted attorney. You were automatically enrolled for a complimentary ISBA membership when you were sworn into the Illinois Bar, but to receive all your benefits you must activate your account. Activating your account allows you to:
Get two free section memberships
Get your login to access
- Free On-Demand CLE
- Members-only content
- Job Alerts
- YLD Newsletter