More Practice Resources
Looking for that case you saw in E-Clips last month? The ISBA Case Digest Archive contains professionally written Illinois Supreme and Appellate and Supreme and federal Seventh Circuit case digests.
This item and blurb is dependent on changes that we make in these pages but we could link to recent Legislation posts in Bar News, Legislative links, ISBA Legislation Department.
Short 3 – 5 minute videos from ISBA members discussing “just-in-time” practice-related information.
Visit our Links section for access to information on the web about practice management, state and federal resources, legislative information, and information by practice area.
Help clients find you via Illinois Lawyer Finder. Activate or update your profile in our online directory, or sign up for our phone referral service.
Reach an audience for Illinois lawyers for referrals and more. We offer:
- Print advertising in IBJ
- Web and email banners advertisements
- Classified Ads
- Job postings on web and email
Participate in pro bono activities and give back to the community.
- Find a job - Search for a job by position, areas of law, location and more.
- Post a resume - Submit a resume online and remain anonymous to prospective employers until you have chosen to release their personal information.
- Resource Center - Read articles on resume writing, interviewing, networking, managing your social profile and more, or contact a career coach with your questions.
- Job Alert - ISBA members also receive a Job Alert email every two weeks.