The Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) are hosting a joint virtual listening session to explore and collaborate on local issues within the context of the recently released Strategic Agenda and the COVID-19 pandemic. The Honorable Anne M. Burke, Chief Justice of the Illinois Supreme Court, was a guest of the ISBA and attended all listening sessions.
The Illinois Supreme Court has adopted a vision statement that strives for the judicial system to be “trusted and open to all by being fair, innovative, diverse and responsive to changing needs.”
Recordings of meetings
- Madison County - August 20
- Whiteside County - August 27
- Adams County - September 28
- Winnebago County - September 30
- Cook County, Illinois | October 22, 2020
- Cook County, Illinois | October 23, 2020
More information and resources about the Supreme Court's initiatives
- Access to Justice website
- Illinois Supreme Court Strategic Agenda
- “In Recognition of Illinois Supreme Court Chief Justice Anne Burke”
- Access to Justice Overview 2020
Please contact Kim Weaver at email@example.com if you have questions.