Designed for new lawyers seeking to enhance their skills and connect with other attorneys in their field, the Practice Ready Series has two parts.
- First, live on-site monthly events offer training, networking, and food, and are designed exclusively for new attorney members in their first five years of practice. Different practice areas will be featured each month.
- Second, the Practice Ready Series provides a variety of CLE programs in the ISBA On-Demand CLE catalog featuring basic, how-to information for new attorneys and for experienced attorneys who want to review the basics in a specific practice area.
Upcoming Dates and Locations
- Basic Real Estate Skills - 2019
Coming soon - Originally presented on Thursday, May 16, 2019 in Chicago
- The Hot Seat: Taking and Defending Depositions
Coming soon - Originally presented on Thursday, April 11, 2019 in Chicago
- The Fundamentals of Structuring and Managing an Estate Planning Practice
Originally presented on Thursday, March 28, 2019 in Chicago