The mission of the Standing Committee on the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission is:
- To solidify the working relationship between the ISBA and the ARDC through enhanced communication and dissemination of relevant information.
- To provide information to the legal community regarding attorneys' professional and ethical duties and the disciplinary system.
- To review and make recommendations to the ARDC and the Supreme Court of Illinois regarding the disciplinary system to ensure that the disciplinary system is fair and balances the needs of the profession and the public.
Consists of a chair, vice-chair, secretary and members-at-large appointed by the ISBA President.
- ISBA Ethics page
- Illinois Bar Journal articles on ethics and attorney discipline.
- Recent disciplinary filings
Misuse of Client Funds
In re: Allen A. Lefkovitz, M.R. 28257 (November 21, 2016), affirming 2014 PR 00039 (August 24, 2015)
- David A. Herman, Giffin Winning Cohen & Bodewes PC, Springfield, Chair
- Kristin Irene Olson, Belleville, Vice-Chair
- George R. Ripplinger, Ripplinger & Zimmer, Belleville, Secretary
- Nicholas Joseph Feda, Kane County Public Defender's Office, St. Charles, Ex-Officio
- Moses Bernard Briseno, The Law Offices of Moses Briseno, Dallas, Member
- Tambra K. Cain, Johnson County State's Attorney, Vienna, Member
- Chris P. Clasby, HeplerBroom LLC, St. Louis, Member
- Roland R. Cross, Brown Hay & Stephens LLP, Springfield, Member
- Kathryne R. Hayes, Collins Bargione Vuckovich, Chicago, Member
- Terra Costa Howard, Terra Costa Howard Attorney at Law, Glen Ellyn, Member
- Dwight H. O’Keefe, Brown Hay & Stephens, Springfield, Member
- Ann R. Pieper, Kavanagh Scully Sudow White & Frederick PC, Peoria, Member
- George M. Sachs, George M Sachs PC, Arlington Heights, Member
- Gary L. Schlesinger, Schlesinger & Strauss LLC, Libertyville, Member
- Melissa A. Smart, ARDC, Chicago, Member
- Thomas N. Tyszka, Law Offices of T Nicholas Tyszka LLC, Hinsdale, Member
- Thomas Vasiljevich, Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart, Chicago, Member
- Hon. Michelle A. Vescogni, 13th Judicial Circuit - LaSalle County, Ottawa, Member
- Leslie A. Wood, Wood Law Office, Glen Carbon, Member
- Heather A. McPherson, McPherson Law Offices, Freeport, Board Liaison
- Mary M. Grant, Kenilworth, Staff Liaison