Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission
The mission of the Standing Committee on the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission is:
- To solidify the working relationship between the ISBA and the ARDC through enhanced communication and dissemination of relevant information.
- To provide information to the legal community regarding attorneys' professional and ethical duties and the disciplinary system.
- To review and make recommendations to the ARDC and the Supreme Court of Illinois regarding the disciplinary system to ensure that the disciplinary system is fair and balances the needs of the profession and the public.
Consists of a chair, vice-chair, secretary and members-at-large appointed by the ISBA President.
- Justin L. Leinenweber, Leinenweber Baroni & Daffada LLC, Chicago, Chair
- Leslie A. Wood, Wood Law Office, Glen Carbon, Vice-Chair
- Chris P. Clasby, HeplerBroom LLC, Springfield, Secretary
- David T. Holtermann, Lawyers Trust Fund, Chicago, Ex-Officio
- Tambra K. Cain, Johnson County State's Attorney, Vienna, Member
- Deborah A. Carder, Carder Law Firm PC, Naperville, Member
- Eric James Chisholm, The Patteson Law Firm, Chicago, Member
- Jeffrey D. Corso, Cooney Corso & Moynihan LLC, Downers Grove, Member
- Nicholas Joseph Feda, Kane County Public Defender's Ofc, St. Charles, Member
- Hon. Fred L. Foreman, Freeborn & Peters LLP, Chicago, Member
- Jack D. Franks, Franks Gerkin & McKenna, Marengo, Member
- David A. Herman, Giffin Winning Cohen & Bodewes PC, Springfield, Member
- Terra Costa Howard, Terra Costa Howard Attorney at Law, Glen Ellyn, Member
- Bob M. Karton, Robert M Karton Ltd, Chicago, Member
- Richard Lane Miller, II, Siprut PC, Chicago, Member
- Joseph T. Nabor, Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery, Chicago, Member
- George R. Ripplinger, Ripplinger & Zimmer, Belleville, Member
- Gary L. Schlesinger, Schlesinger & Strauss LLC, Libertyville, Member
- Hon. Michelle A. Vescogni, 13th Judicial Circuit - LaSalle County, Ottawa, Member/CLE Coordinator
- Allison L. Wood, Legal Ethics Consulting PC, Chicago, Member
- Richard W. Zuckerman, Law Offices of Richard W Zuckerman, Peoria, Member
- Pamela Sakowicz Menaker, Clifford Law Offices, Wilmette, Board Liaison
- Mary M. Grant, Kenilworth, Staff Liaison
- Deborah K. Besserman, Besserman Law Office LLC, Maryville, CLE Committee Liaison