2013 Marketing Your Practice booklet - FREE to ISBA members. Ethics of lawyer marketing, special advertising rates in ISBA publications, converting your Website visitors to paying clients. Request your copy today - email@example.com
In This Issue…
- Comments from the Chair
A message from out-going Committee Chair Sharon Eiseman.
- Does the Savings Statute save the day?
In situations where the Illinois Savings Statute allows a plaintiff one year to re-file a cause of action, this time limit may not be tolled by a pending appeal.
- Volunteer opportunities at the City of Chicago Law Department draw a highly experienced labor and employment lawyer
Learn more about Dick Schnadig, who works as a volunteer attorney in the Labor Division of Chicago's Law Department.
- Becoming more aware: A few tips on keeping you and your family safe
The author shares some of the tips she learned after her office recently participated in a safety training class.
- ISBA presents cable programs on affordable housing and tenants’ rights
Learn more about the two important cable programs the ISBA recently presented.
- How county boards of review can assist the Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board
Some practical guidance for county Boards of Review, and the attorneys who represent them, in addressing current assessment complaints and future appeals.
- Five quick questions with Jason R. Boltz, General Counsel of the Illinois Department of Public Health
These questions and answers provide insight into the Illinois Department of Public Health.
Disclaimer: This newsletter is for subscribers’ personal use only; redistribution is prohibited. Copyright Illinois State Bar Association. Statements or expressions of opinion appearing herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Association or Editors, and likewise the publication of any advertisement is not to be construed as an endorsement of the product or service offered unless it is specifically stated in the ad that there is such approval or endorsement.