IBJ Editorial Board
The mission of the Standing Committee on IBJ Editorial Board is
- To serve as a board of editors of the Illinois Bar Journal and, in such capacity;
- To supervise, assist, and advise in the editing and distributing of section council newsletters and Illinois Courts Bulletin.
- Supervise administration of the advertising sales program for Association publications.
- Contribute or obtain contributions of articles of interest to the Association for publication in the Illinois Bar Journal and provide general guidance to section council newsletter editors and the editor of the Illinois Courts Bulletin to ensure that the contents of these publications are of high quality and contain materials and information of interest to members of the Association.
Consists of an editor-in-chief (to serve two years), associate editor, secretary, immediate-past editor-in-chief ex officio and 12 additional members. Lay members are authorized.
- Mark E. Zumdahl, Ward Murray Pace & Johnson PC, Sterling, Chair
- Kerry J. Bryson, Office of the State Appellate Defender, Ottawa, Vice-Chair
- Amelia Sue Buragas, Kelly Law Offices PC, Bloomington, Secretary
- Maria N. Berger, Berger Law Firm LLC, Byron, Ex-Officio
- Alisa B. Arnoff, Scalambrino & Arnoff LLP, Chicago, Member
- Khara Aisha Ashanti Coleman, Pugh Jones & Johnson PC, Oak Park, Member
- Heather M. Fritsch, The Law Office of Heather M Fritsch, Sycamore, Member
- Timothy A. Gutknecht, Stumpf & Gutknecht PC, Columbia, Member
- James W. Hilliard, Chicago, Member
- Travis J. Ketterman, McGann Ketterman & Rioux, Geneva, Member
- Theodore R. LeBlang, SIU Schools of Medicine and Law, Springfield, Member
- George F. Mahoney, Mahoney Silverman & Cross LLC, Joliet, Member
- Pamela Sakowicz Menaker, Clifford Law Offices, Wilmette, Member
- Jane E. Nagle, Kollias & Giese PC, Wheaton, Member
- Bob T. Park, Califf & Harper PC, Moline, Member
- Peter S. Trotter, Trotter Legal Services LLC, Lexington, Member
- Ava M. George Stewart, Law Office of Ava George Stewart, Chicago, Board Liaison
- Mark S. Mathewson, Illinois State Bar Association, Athens, Staff Liaison