The mission of the Standing Committee on IBJ Editorial Board is
- To serve as a board of editors of the Illinois Bar Journal and, in such capacity;
- To supervise, assist, and advise in the editing and distributing of section council newsletters and Illinois Courts Bulletin.
- Supervise administration of the advertising sales program for Association publications.
- Contribute or obtain contributions of articles of interest to the Association for publication in the Illinois Bar Journal and provide general guidance to section council newsletter editors and the editor of the Illinois Courts Bulletin to ensure that the contents of these publications are of high quality and contain materials and information of interest to members of the Association.
Consists of an editor-in-chief (to serve two years), associate editor, secretary, immediate-past editor-in-chief ex officio and 12 additional members. Lay members are authorized.
- Khara A. Coleman, Office of the Cook County Sheriff, Oak Park, Chair
- Jane E. Nagle, McSwain Nagle Giese & Rapp, PC, Wheaton, Vice-Chair
- S. Janaan Hashim, Amal Law Group LLC, Chicago, Secretary
- Thomas J. Bahar, Mahoney Silverman & Cross LLC, Joliet, Member
- Ashley W. Brandt, Tucker Ellis LLP, Chicago, Member
- Sean A. Brown, The Law Office of Sean Brown, Chicago, Member
- Matthew S. Dionne, St. Louis, Member
- Gary R. Gehlbach, Ehrmann Gehlbach Badger & Considine LLC, Dixon, Member
- Timothy A. Gutknecht, Stumpf & Gutknecht PC, Columbia, Member
- Thomas J. Hunter, Becker Hoerner & Ysursa PC, Belleville, Member
- Britta Jane Johnson, Land of Lincoln Legal Aid, Champaign, Member
- Benjamin R. Lawson, Lawson & O'Brien PC, Kankakee, Member
- Theodore R. LeBlang, SIU Schools of Medicine and Law, Springfield, Member
- Mary K. McInerney, McInerney Law Office PC, Morris, Member
- Pamela Sakowicz Menaker, Clifford Law Offices, Northfield, Member
- Andrea M. Nikolai, Hervas Condon & Bersani PC, Itasca, Member
- Michael R. Robinson, IL Human Rights Commission, Springfield, Member
- Esther J. Seitz, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Springfield, Member
- Hon. Alfred M. Swanson, Jr., Hoogendoorn & Talbot, River Forest, Member
- Angelica W. Wawrzynek, Armstrong Grove & Wawrzynek LLC, Mattoon, Member
- Michael G. Bergmann, Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI), Chicago, Board Liaison
- Peter Sherman, Illinois State Bar Association, Springfield, Staff Liaison
- Timothy A. Slating, Illinois State Bar Association, Chatham, Staff Liaison