Registration is now open for the 2019 Annual Meeting, which will be held at the Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, from June 13-15. Early bird deadline is 4:30 p.m. on May 31.
May is Member Appreciation Month, and we’re celebrating you with freebies, prizes, and discounts! Take a look at what we have planned for you.
In This Issue…
- A lovely and lively ‘report’ from ‘small but mighty’ Putnam County and its bar association to our ISBA Standing Committee on Law Related Education for the Public
A report of the Putnam County Bar Association's 2019 Putnam County Law Day Project and Mock Trial, an annual event for graduating students from the local high school.
- Putnam County 2019 Law Day script
The script from the 2019 Putnam County Law Day Project and Mock Trial.
- Putnam County 2019 Law Day photos
Photos from the 2019 Putnam County Law Day Project and Mock Trial.
- Someone you should know: Sarah Taylor
A spotlight on Sarah Taylor, who has devoted a great deal of time and energy to the ISBA Mock Trial Invitational.
- Starting your business venture: Some basic considerations
Practical advice for starting your business.
Disclaimer: This newsletter is for subscribers’ personal use only; redistribution is prohibited. Copyright Illinois State Bar Association. Statements or expressions of opinion appearing herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Association or Editors, and likewise the publication of any advertisement is not to be construed as an endorsement of the product or service offered unless it is specifically stated in the ad that there is such approval or endorsement.