The mission of the Standing Committee on Personnel is
- To exercise responsibility for supervision of personnel matters pertaining to ISBA staff, including supervision of a salary management program, the review of recommendations for staff officer salary increases, clerical salary increases and fringe benefits submitted by the executive director. It is noted that the responsibility listed above does not derogate the executive director's primary responsibility for clerical salary administration, the development of job descriptions, evaluation procedures and like functions.
Consists of a chair, First Vice-President as ex officio, chair of the Assembly Finance Committee as ex officio, and four additional members.
- Rory T. Weiler, Weiler & Lengle PC, St. Charles, Chair
- Carl R. Draper, Feldman Wasser Draper & Cox, Springfield, Member
- Shawn S. Kasserman, Tomasik Kotin Kasserman LLC, Chicago, Member
- Tamika R. Walker, DeRango & Cain LLC, Rockford, Member
- Sonni Choi Williams, City of Lockport, Lockport, Member
- Dennis Archer, Illinois State Bar Association, Springfield, Staff Liaison
- Robert E. Craghead, Illinois State Bar Association, Springfield, Staff Liaison
- Kimberly Weaver, Illinois State Bar Association, Springfield, Staff Liaison