The mission of the Standing Committee on Personnel is
- To exercise responsibility for supervision of personnel matters pertaining to ISBA staff, including supervision of a salary management program, the review of recommendations for staff officer salary increases, clerical salary increases and fringe benefits submitted by the executive director. It is noted that the responsibility listed above does not derogate the executive director's primary responsibility for clerical salary administration, the development of job descriptions, evaluation procedures and like functions.
Consists of a chair, First Vice-President as ex officio, chair of the Assembly Finance Committee as ex officio, and four additional members.
- Dennis J. Orsey, Dennis J Orsey PC, Granite City, Chair
- Carl R. Draper, Feldman, Wasser, Draper & Cox, Springfield, Member
- Anna P. Krolikowska, K & R Family Legal Services LLP, Northbrook, Member
- Alisha L. Sheehan, Heyl Royster Voelker & Allen, Springfield, Member
- Sarah E. Toney, The Toney Law Firm LLC, Chicago, Member
- Rory T. Weiler, Weiler & Lengle PC, St. Charles, Member
- Robert E. Craghead, Illinois State Bar Association, Springfield, Staff Liaison