The following are mental health and wellness resources for attorneys provided by the ABA Commission on Lawyers Assistance Program.
- To get free confidential, 24/7 support for anxiety, text “HOME” to the Crisis Text Line, 741741.
- Science-based strategies for coping with Covid anxiety (The Conversation)
Law Practice Management/Leadership
- The Leader’s Guide to Managing Covid-19 Panic (Forbes)
- 8 strategies to set up remote work during the coronavirus outbreak (Fast Company)
- Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)
Staying Mentally Healthy
- Managing Anxiety and Stress (CDC)
- Staying Mentally Healthy During COVID-19 (The Campaign to Change Direction)
- Protecting Your Mental Health During the Coronavirus Outbreak (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention)
- Online and telephone support groups for individuals with mental illness (NAMI)
- How do you keep down your stress levels at the office (ABA)
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)
- Free, confidential 24/7 support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for oneself and others Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK