Coenen, Tracy L., CPA, CFF
Sequence Inc. Forensic Accounting
Certified Public Accountant licensed in Illinois and Wisconsin. Certified in Financial Forensics.
Tracy Coenen practices exclusively in the area of forensic accounting, and has completed several hundred financial investigations and fraud examinations. She has testified in numerous depositions and trials, and specializes in the following types of engagements:
- Divorce and Family Law
- Damage Calculations
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Embezzlement and Corporate Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Tax Fraud Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Expert Witness Testimony
Gould & Pakter Associates, LLC
Lee A. Gould, CPA/ABV, JD, CFE, CFF
Michael D. Pakter, CA, CPA, CFE, CIRA, CDBV, CFF, CFFA, CVA
Gould & Pakter Associates, LLC:
- Provides financial forensics, commercial litigation services, internal investigations and financial analysis of disputes.
- Calculates lost profits, economic damages, business interruption claims and earn-outs.
- Values closely held businesses for shareholder litigation, family law services, estate and gift tax compliance, and bankruptcy and business litigation.
- Traces undisclosed assets, analyzes financial transactions/balances, determines sources of funds used to acquire assets and reconstructs falsified/incomplete financial information.
- Maintains membership in the Forensic and Valuation Services Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Affiliated with Friedman & Huey Associates LLP, a full service CPA firm providing tax, accounting and business consulting, compliance, planning and advice.
MDD Forensic Accountants
Jason Uloswceh, CPA, CVA, CFF | Partner | email@example.com
Reinhard Krestel, CPA, CVA, MAFF, CFF | Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Christian | Supervisor | email@example.com
Phone - 630.725.9220
Phone - 312.554.5752
MDD is a leading forensic accounting firm. Our experts in Illinois regularly deliver expert, consulting and fact witness testimony in courts, arbitrations and mediations both locally and around the world.
Some of our engagements have involved: lost profit calculations; business disputes or valuations; commercial lending; fraud; product liability and construction damages. We have also worked across many other practice areas and, as a result, in virtually every industry.
MDD’s Chicago-based partners and senior staff are Certified Public Accountants; many are also Certified Valuation Analysts and Certified Fraud Examiners.
To learn more about MDD and the services we provide, please visit us at www.mdd.com. Bios for our Chicago experts can be found at https://mdd.com/find-a-forensic-accountant/jason-uloswceh/ and https://mdd.com/find-a-forensic-accountant/reinhard-krestel/.