Expert Services Directory: Accounting, Forensic
Gould & Pakter Associates, LLC
205 West Wacker Drive, Suite 918
Chicago, IL 60606
Lee A. Gould, CPA/ABV, JD, CFE, CFF
Michael D. Pakter, CA, CPA, CFE, CIRA, CDBV, CFF, CFFA, CVA
Gould & Pakter Associates, LLC:
- Provides financial forensics, commercial litigation services, internal investigations and financial analysis of disputes.
- Calculates lost profits, economic damages, business interruption claims and earn-outs.
- Values closely held businesses for shareholder litigation, family law services, estate and gift tax compliance, and bankruptcy and business litigation.
- Traces undisclosed assets, analyzes financial transactions/balances, determines sources of funds used to acquire assets and reconstructs falsified/incomplete financial information.
- Maintains membership in the Forensic and Valuation Services Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Affiliated with Friedman & Huey Associates LLP, a full service CPA firm providing tax, accounting and business consulting, compliance, planning and advice.
Roger Stone CPA CFE
702 W. Bloomington Rd., Ste. 109
Champaign, IL 61820
- Forensic Accounting
- Expert Witness
- Fraud Examination
- Chapter 11 Trustee
- Insolvency Accounting
- Insolvency Taxation
Sequence Inc. Forensic Accounting
Tracy L. Coenen, CPA, CFF
Certified Public Accountant licensed in Wisconsin and Illinois. Certified in Financial Forensics.
Tracy Coenen practices exclusively in the area of forensic accounting, having completed hundreds of financial investigations and fraud examinations involving:
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Embezzlement and Corporate Fraud
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Investment Fraud
- Ponzi Schemes
- Damage Calculations
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Divorce and Family Law