Jane A. Lewis, M.F.S.
Forensic Document Examiner (FDE)
Available to assist you with your case by examining and offering written opinions on a variety of disputed document problems including: wills, deeds, medical records, income tax records, time sheets, contracts, loan agreements, election petitions, checks, and anonymous letters.
- Master’s degree in forensic science from The George Washington University
- Certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences Fellow. American Society of Questioned Document Examiners member
- Former document analyst, FBI, Secret Service, and Wisconsin state crime laboratory
- State-of-the-art instrumentation in Milwaukee, WI laboratory
- Author, Forensic Document Examination Fundamentals and Current Trends
- 37 years’ experience
KDX Forensic Consulting, LLC
Kevin P. Kulbacki, D-ABFDE
KDX Forensic Consulting is one of the premier Forensic Document Examination and Handwriting Expert firms in the country, with over a decade of experience specializing in the examination of documents for evidence of alteration, counterfeiting, and forgery. KDX is your one stop shop for resolving cases surrounding disputed signatures, anonymous notes, potentially altered agreements, contracts, wills, and more.
KDX Forensic Consulting is led by Mr. Kevin P. Kulbacki, who is the only ABFDE Board-Certified private practice examiner who is both actually located in Illinois and accepting cases. Mr. Kulbacki is a respected member of the Forensic Document Examination community with extensive experience in the industry:
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science from the University of Central Florida
- Master of Science in Forensic Science from the University of Florida
- Certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Document Examination (ABFDE)
- Trained to the SWGDOC Forensic Document Examination Training Standard at Osborn & Son, the oldest Forensic Document Examination laboratory in the United States
- Experience as a Forensic Document Examiner for both the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division and the Internal Revenue Service's Criminal Investigation's National Forensic Laboratory
- Chairman of the AAFS Academy Standards Board's Forensic Document Examination Consensus Body (ASB)
- Member of the Organization of Scientific Area Committees for Forensic Science's Forensic Document Examination Consensus Body (OSAC)
- Member of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences - Questioned Document Section (AAFS)
- Member of the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners (ASQDE)