Jane A. Lewis, M.F.S.
Forensic Document Examiner (FDE)
Available to assist you with your case by examining and offering written opinions on a variety of disputed document problems including: wills, deeds, medical records, income tax records, time sheets, contracts, loan agreements, election petitions, checks, and anonymous letters.
- Master’s degree in forensic science from The George Washington University
- Certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences Fellow. American Society of Questioned Document Examiners member
- Former document analyst, FBI, Secret Service, and Wisconsin state crime laboratory
- State-of-the-art instrumentation in Milwaukee, WI laboratory
- Author, Forensic Document Examination Fundamentals and Current Trends
- 32 years’ experience
KDX Forensic Consulting, LLC
Kevin P. Kulbacki, D-ABFDE
KDX Forensic Consulting, LLC is a Chicago based Forensic Document Examination firm with over 7 years of experience in law enforcement and the private sector. We are committed to delivering verifiable conclusions based on evidence through the application of industry standards, best practices, and the use of state-of-the-art scientific equipment.
We offer expertise in:
- Handwriting Identification
- Signature Identification
- Alteration Examinations
- Indented Impression Recovery
- Obliterated Writing Decipherment
- And Other Multifaceted Document Examinations
Kevin P. Kulbacki is certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners and is an active member of both the American Academy of Forensic Sciences and the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners.