Jane A. Lewis, M.F.S.
Forensic Document Examiner (FDE)
Available to assist you with your case by examining and offering written opinions on a variety of disputed document problems including: wills, deeds, medical records, income tax records, time sheets, contracts, loan agreements, election petitions, checks, and anonymous letters.
- Master’s degree in forensic science from The George Washington University
- Certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences Fellow. American Society of Questioned Document Examiners member
- Former document analyst, FBI, Secret Service, and Wisconsin state crime laboratory
- State-of-the-art instrumentation in Milwaukee, WI laboratory
- Author, Forensic Document Examination Fundamentals and Current Trends
- 32 years’ experience