Real Estate Expert Witnesses, LLC
Mr. Rothbart's experience includes, but is not limited to, land and property acquisition, zoning and entitlements, development, general contracting, valuation, acquisitions, debt and equity finance, asset and property management, leasing, sustainability and dispositions. Mr. Rothbart has experience with both domestic and international real estate as well as most property types. Mr. Rothbart is an Illinois Licensed attorney, possess an LL.M. in Taxation and has been an Adjunct Professor of Law for over 10 years.
Mr. Rothbart has served as an expert witness and consultant in over 20 real estate matters. Prior expert experience includes, but is not limited to, real estate valuation, LLC Operating Agreements, breach of fiduciary duties, breach of representations and warranties, land use, construction damages, standard of care issues, brockerage relationships, landlord/tenant disputes and deceptive leasing practices.
- Over 15 years of direct commercial and residential real estate experience.
- Licensed Illinois attorney with focus on real estate, tax, bankruptcy and securities law.
- Adjunct Professor of Law for over 10 years.
- Participated in over $3,000,000 of commercial real estate transactions across property type and geography.
- Direct experience working for publicly traded REIT's, private equity and developers.
- Formed over $200,000,000 in real estate joint ventures.
- Managed over 11,000,000 SF of commercial real estate assets.
- Procured over $500,000,000 in equity and debt investments.
- Approved over 200 leases totaling more than 2,000,000 SF.
- Published over 40 articles on commercial real estate investments and markets; cited in over 100 articles.