Appraisal & Credit Advisors, LLC
Michael Sprouse / Steve Hale
Urban & Agricultural Real Estate Appraisal Review/Expert Witness Courtroom Testimony.
Our USPAP appraisal regulatory experts can provide supportable legal arguments against an improper value conclusion sought by opposing counsel. Experienced in troubled asset resolutions to include bankruptcy, restructures and compromises. Agricultural chattel valuation review services. Experienced in commercial lending including asset based, real estate, SBA 7(a), 504, FSA, USDA, complex capital market facilities, counter party risk evaluation, credit risk management, and regulatory/compliance, credit and investment portfolio analytics, and toxic asset resolution.
Real Estate Expert Witnesses, LLC
Mr. Rothbart is a seasoned real estate executive with over 17 years of direct experience in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate. Generally, Mr. Rothbart’s experience includes, but is not limited to, land and property acquisition, zoning and entitlements, development, general contracting, valuation, acquisitions, debt and equity finance, asset and property management, leasing, sustainability and dispositions. Mr. Rothbart has experience with both domestic and international real estate as well as most property types. Mr. Rothbart is an Illinois licensed attorney, possess and LL.M. in Taxation and has been an Adjunct Professor of Law for over 13 years.
Mr. Rothbart has served as an expert witness/consultant in over 45 real estate matters. Prior expert experience includes, but is not limited to, real estate valuation, LLC Operating Agreements, breach of fiduciary duties, breach of representations and warranties, land use, construction damages, standard of care issues, brokerage relationships, landlord/tenant disputes and deceptive leasing practices.
Mr. Rothbart's qualifications include:
- Over 17 years of direct commercial and residential real estate experience.
- Licensed Illinois attorney with focus on real estate, tax, bankruptcy and securities law.
- Adjunct Professor of Law for over 13 years.
- Participated in over $3,000,000 of commercial real estate transactions across property type and geography.
- Direct experience working for publicly traded REIT’s, private equity and developers.
- Formed over $200,000,000 in real estate joint ventures.
- Managed over 11,000,000 SF of commercial real estate assets.
- Procured over $500,000,000 in equity and debt investments.
- Approved over 200 leases totaling more than 2,000,000 SF.
- Published over 40 articles on commercial real estate investments and markets; cited in over 100 articles.