The Illinois State Bar Association invites you to join us for a panel discussion at your school regarding your first year out of law school, getting practice ready, and much more. Following ISBA Day at your school, students are invited to a Complimentary Happy Hour to network with individuals in the profession as well as fellow law students in the Chicago area.
ISBA Day at Your School: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- John Marshal Law School: JMLS Room 3east, 315 S. Plymouth Ct, Chicago, IL
- Loyola University Law School: Corboy Law Center Room 1103, 26 E. Pearson St, Chicago, IL
- DePaul University Law School: Lewis Center Room 341, 25 E. Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL
- IIT Chicago – Kent College of Law: Room C40, 565 W. Adams St Chicago, IL
ISBA Day Happy Hour: Wednesday March 29th, 5-6 PM
- ISBA Mutual, 20 S Clark St, Suite 800, Chicago, IL
Both events are free, but space is limited so RSVP to save your spot at ISBA Day! Deadline to RSVP is 4:30 pm, March 27.
Please email Kimi Jalali at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.