The mission of the Standing Committee on Member Services is:
- To act as a sounding board for initiatives aimed at increasing Association membership.
- To act as a sounding board for initiatives related to promoting ISBA lawyers to the public.
- To assist, from time to time, with new additions to the Member Marketplace Program.
- To regularly evaluate existing Member Marketplace Program offerings.
- To assist with the promotion of the online directory component of the IllinoisLawyerFinder Program.
- To serve as the supervising committee for periodic local bar association leadership programs.
The Committee will be reviewed and evaluated within two years. Consists of a chair, vice-chair, secretary, and up to 15 members as appointed by the President.
- Diana Christine Taylor, S.T. Legal Group, Deerfield, Chair
- Julie A. Johnson, Aronberg Goldgehn Davis & Garmisa, Chicago, Vice-Chair
- Debra L. Thomas, Romanucci & Blandin LLC, Chicago, Secretary
- John R. Bailen, Bruce Farrel Dorn & Assoc, Chicago, Member
- Bridget C. Duignan, Latherow & Duignan, Chicago, Member
- Lisa L. Dunn, Massucci Blomquist Anderson & Dunn, Deerfield, Member
- David R. Hughes, Barrett Twomey Broom Hughes & Hoke LLP, Carbondale, Member
- Hon. Nick Dominic Kujawa, Twentieth Judicial Circuit, Belleville, Member
- John L. Nisivaco, Chicago Injury Law LLC, Chicago, Member
- Evan W. Schanerberger, Internal Revenue Service, Chicago, Member
- Zachary L. Sorman, Chicago, Member
- Timothy J. Storm, Law Office of Timothy J. Storm, Barrington, Member
- Jeff B. Strand, ISBA Mutual Insurance Company, Chicago, Member
- Rebecca L. Zeilenga, Law Offices of Rebecca L Zeilenga, Rolling Meadows, Member
- Ava M. George Stewart, Chicago, Board Liaison
- Ann M. Boucher, Illinois State Bar Association, Springfield, Staff Liaison
- Lucy Burtle, Illinois State Bar Association, Edinburg, Staff Liaison
- Timothy A. Slating, Illinois State Bar Association, Chatham, Staff Liaison