The mission of the Standing Committee on Member Services is:
- To act as a sounding board for initiatives aimed at increasing Association membership.
- To act as a sounding board for initiatives related to promoting ISBA lawyers to the public.
- To assist, from time to time, with new additions to the Member Marketplace Program.
- To regularly evaluate existing Member Marketplace Program offerings.
- To assist with the promotion of the online directory component of the IllinoisLawyerFinder Program.
- To serve as the supervising committee for periodic local bar association leadership programs.
The Committee will be reviewed and evaluated within two years. Consists of a chair, vice-chair, secretary, and up to 15 members as appointed by the President.
- Julie A. Johnson, Weiss-Kunz & Oliver, LLC, Elmhurst, Chair/Board Liaison
- Debra L. Thomas, Romanucci & Blandin LLC, Chicago, Vice-Chair
- Marcos A. Resendiz, Chicago, Secretary
- Diana Christine Servos, ST Legal Group, Deerfield, Ex-Officio
- John R. Bailen, Bruce Farrel Dorn & Assoc, Chicago, Member
- Lindsay M. Bentivegna, Illinois Department of Juvenile Justice, Springfield, Member
- Fariz Mohammed Burhanuddin, Esq, Burhanuddin Law LLC, Lockport, Member
- Khara A. Coleman, Office of the Cook County Sheriff, Oak Park, Member
- Heather M. Hurst, Davis Friedman, Chicago, Member
- Brandy L. Johnson, Early & Miranda, P.C., Carbondale, Member
- Annemarie E. Kill, Avery | Kill, LLC, Chicago, Member
- Jeff B. Strand, ISBA Mutual Insurance Company, Chicago, Member
- Rebecca L. Zeilenga, Law Offices of Rebecca L Zeilenga, Rolling Meadows, Member
- Ernest Barrens, Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago, Staff Liaison
- Ann M. Boucher, Illinois State Bar Association, Springfield, Staff Liaison
- Lucy Burtle, Illinois State Bar Association, Edinburg, Staff Liaison
- Timothy A. Slating, Illinois State Bar Association, Chatham, Staff Liaison