The mission of the ISBA Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- To study and to focus on areas of law uniquely affecting women;
- Assess, design, and implement programs designed to satisfy womens unmet legal needs;
- Study and recommend legislation uniquely affecting women;
- Provide a forum for action relating to women's issues; and,
- Explore ways to encourage women in their involvement in the legal community at all levels.
Help us celebrate Women’s History Month by sponsoring the ISBA’s Women in the Law Committee’s Annual Tea!
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.