The mission of the ISBA Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- To study and to focus on areas of law uniquely affecting women;
- Assess, design, and implement programs designed to satisfy womens unmet legal needs;
- Study and recommend legislation uniquely affecting women;
- Provide a forum for action relating to women's issues; and,
- Explore ways to encourage women in their involvement in the legal community at all levels.
- Is the Equal Rights Amendment Part of the U.S. Constitution?
- Four Members of Women & the Law Accepted to Leadership Academy
- ISBA Member Fiona McEntee Publishes Children’s Book on Immigration
- There Is No Home for Me Here: The Erasure of African American Women and Their Role in the Suffrage Movement
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.