The mission of the ISBA Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- To study and to focus on areas of law uniquely affecting women;
- Assess, design, and implement programs designed to satisfy womens unmet legal needs;
- Study and recommend legislation uniquely affecting women;
- Provide a forum for action relating to women's issues; and,
- Explore ways to encourage women in their involvement in the legal community at all levels.
- Using Legal Training to Advocate for a World Free of Breast Cancer
- Free the Girls Campaign
- Getting to Know the Kane County Bar Association’s First Female President: A Conversation With Susan Tatnall
- Susana Mendoza: The Goalkeeper for Illinois’s Finances
- An Interview With Representative Terra Costa Howard
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.