The mission of the ISBA Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- To study and to focus on areas of law uniquely affecting women;
- Assess, design, and implement programs designed to satisfy womens unmet legal needs;
- Study and recommend legislation uniquely affecting women;
- Provide a forum for action relating to women's issues; and,
- Explore ways to encourage women in their involvement in the legal community at all levels.
- Chair’s Column
- Sunday Blues
- Tackling Anxiety: A Look at Anxiety Among Women and Ways to Wind Down
- Getting to Know: An Interview With Gladys Santana
- Q & A With Judge Elizabeth Rochford
- Ways to Stay Healthy as a Busy Lawyer
- Work/Life Balance Playlist
- Work/Life Balance Word Search
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.