The mission of the ISBA Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- To study and to focus on areas of law uniquely affecting women;
- Assess, design, and implement programs designed to satisfy womens unmet legal needs;
- Study and recommend legislation uniquely affecting women;
- Provide a forum for action relating to women's issues; and,
- Explore ways to encourage women in their involvement in the legal community at all levels.
- Goodbye From the Chair
- The Disparate Impact of COVID-19 on Working Women
- The Mass Exodus of Women From the Workplace
- An Introduction to the Illinois Force of Lawyers Against Sexual Harassment
- Celebrating International Women’s Day Virtually
- The Carole K. Bellows Women of Influence Award
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.