The mission of the ISBA Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- To study and to focus on areas of law uniquely affecting women;
- Assess, design, and implement programs designed to satisfy womens unmet legal needs;
- Study and recommend legislation uniquely affecting women;
- Provide a forum for action relating to women's issues; and,
- Explore ways to encourage women in their involvement in the legal community at all levels.
Thank you to those who donated during the drive.
Meet Our Past Chairs
- Cindy G. Buys - 2020 – 2021
- Kelly T. Bennett - 2019 – 2020
- Emily N. Masalski - 2015 – 2016
- AnneMarie Kill - 2009 – 2010
- Judge Celia Gamrath - 2003 – 2004
- Susan Goldberg - 2000 – 2001
- Irene F. Bahr - 1994 – 1996
LIVE - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Legal Profession: Where We Are, Where We Need to Be, and Ways to Get ThereJune 9 | Chicago
Join the Women Lawyers community
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.