The mission of the ISBA Standing Committee on Women and the Law
- To study and to focus on areas of law uniquely affecting women;
- Assess, design, and implement programs designed to satisfy womens unmet legal needs;
- Study and recommend legislation uniquely affecting women;
- Provide a forum for action relating to women's issues; and,
- Explore ways to encourage women in their involvement in the legal community at all levels.
- Chair’s Column: Bridging History
- 10 Simple Ways to Celebrate Women This Month
- COVID-19 and Mental Health
- Member Spotlight: Chloé Pedersen
- Good News
- Bringing the Dark Into the Light: Eradicating Sexual Misconduct in the Courthouse to Foster a Legal Community That Promotes Respect, Safety, and Equality
- ‘Women Under Attack’
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.