Collision Analytics LLC
Andrew W. Thomas
Whether your case involves motorcycles, passenger vehicles, or commercial vehicles, Collision Analytics has the equipment to retrieve electronic data and the experience to assess it's impact on your case.
We understand that you are busy. At Collision Analytics we take the burden from you by handling:
Rapid Response to the scene and/or damaged vehicles
- Preserving perishable evidence
- Recovering time-sensitive vehicle electronic collision data
- Capturing forensic measurements using the latest technology
- Coordinating with law enforcement personnel
Forensic Analysis of recovered evidence
- Utilizing accepted peer-reviewed methods
- Employing video animation & simulations
- Developing quality trial exhibits
- Collaborating with relevant industry experts
- Providing deposition & trial testimony
Andrew W Thomas is the founder of Collision Analytics, an ACTAR certified crash reconstructionist, and a licensed Illinois private investigator. He regularly instructs crash investigation and reconstructions courses throughout the United States for the Northwestern University Center for Public Safety. Andrew spent over 15 years as an Illinois law enforcement officer and has attended over 1,100 hours of crash investigation and reconstruction training.