Autopsy Service in Illinois - $2,500 per Case or $3,500 per Second Autopsy
Expert Service for Forensic Medicine - Case Review and Expert Witness
Shiping Bao, MD
Licensed Physician and Certified Forensic Pathologist
- Certified by The American Board of Pathology in Anatomic, Clinical and Forensic Pathology.
- Office and autopsy suite in Urbana, Champaign County, Illinois.
Coenen, Tracy L., CPA, CFF
Sequence Inc. Forensic Accounting
Certified Public Accountant licensed in Illinois and Wisconsin. Certified in Financial Forensics.
Tracy Coenen practices exclusively in the area of forensic accounting, and has completed several hundred financial investigations and fraud examinations. She has testified in numerous depositions and trials, and specializes in the following types of engagements:
- Divorce and Family Law
- Damage Calculations
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Embezzlement and Corporate Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Tax Fraud Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Expert Witness Testimony
KDX Forensic Consulting, LLC
Kevin P. Kulbacki, D-ABFDE
KDX Forensic Consulting is one of the premier Forensic Document Examination and Handwriting Expert firms in the country, with over a decade of experience specializing in the examination of documents for evidence of alteration, counterfeiting, and forgery. KDX is your one stop shop for resolving cases surrounding disputed signatures, anonymous notes, potentially altered agreements, contracts, wills, and more.
KDX Forensic Consulting is led by Mr. Kevin P. Kulbacki, who is the only ABFDE Board-Certified private practice examiner who is both actually located in Illinois and accepting cases. Mr. Kulbacki is a respected member of the Forensic Document Examination community with extensive experience in the industry:
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science from the University of Central Florida
- Master of Science in Forensic Science from the University of Florida
- Certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Document Examination (ABFDE)
- Trained to the SWGDOC Forensic Document Examination Training Standard at Osborn & Son, the oldest Forensic Document Examination laboratory in the United States
- Experience as a Forensic Document Examiner for both the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division and the Internal Revenue Service's Criminal Investigation's National Forensic Laboratory
- Chairman of the AAFS Academy Standards Board's Forensic Document Examination Consensus Body (ASB)
- Member of the Organization of Scientific Area Committees for Forensic Science's Forensic Document Examination Consensus Body (OSAC)
- Member of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences - Questioned Document Section (AAFS)
- Member of the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners (ASQDE)
Moon, Schwartz & Madden
We provide fast, cost-effective actuarial pension valuations to family law attorneys for all types of retirement plans in divorce, including survivor benefit valuations.