Kristine D. Shields, MHA, MSN, RN, LNCC
Legal Nurse Consultant Certified
Serving attorneys and their clients nationwide in medically related matters and litigation.
- Medical record review, summary and analysis
- Medical record chronology of relevant facts
- Interpret medical terminology and procedures
- Prepare medical specials
- Identify and recommend potential defendants, key witnesses
- Identify and evaluate potential experts
- Evaluate mechanism of injury
- Assess causation, damages, contributing and/or mitigating factors
- Review case documents, complaints, 622 reports, pleadings and motions
- Understand what is at-issue and the legal strategies used by attorneys
- Prepare for interviews and depositions
- Prepare interview questions, key points
- Attend and report on independent medical examinations (IMEs)
- Assist in the development of Life Care Planning
- Research and integrate relevant medical and nursing literature from authoritative sources in support of the medical facts and issues
Margie K. Stelzel-Eberle, RN, PhD, CNLCP
Certified Nurse Life Care Planner
As a PhD Certified Nurse Life Care Planner I can develop long-term care plans for those who need medical care due to a serious injury or chronic illness or a simple future health care cost analysis. No case is too small or too large. I hold myself to the strictest standards of clinical integrity. My foundation of success is directly attributable to my commitment to professionalism, reliability and fiscal responsibility.
Contact me directly at email@example.com or (414) 852-3007 to discuss your life care plans and future health care cost analysis needs.
MED Witness, Ltd.
EXPERT REVIEW OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE AND INJURY CASES
Medical experts in all fields.
Trial consulting and license defense.
Mila Carlson & Associates
Legal Nurse Consulting - Life Care Planning
Let me help you with your medical-related cases...
- Develop Life Care Plans/Cost Projections/MSAs
- Analyze Medical Records
- Serve as Medical Record Fact Witness
- Assist with Record Retrieval
- Locate Expert Witnesses
Attend Medical Exam