MED Witness, Ltd.
EXPERT REVIEW OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE AND INJURY CASES
Medical experts in all fields.
Trial consulting and license defense.
Medical Cost Review, Inc.
We review & audit all Medical Bills (hospital, ASC/Inpatient/LTC, physician, durable medical equipment, pharmacies, etc.) for compliance & reimbursement.
Our experts review line by line to confirm the services charged were the ones completed. We further confirm that the billing and services are therefore in compliance prior to finally determining reimbursement to be "Fair & Reasonable" within the Usual & Customary standards.
MedReview Solutions, LLC
At MedReview Solutions, we offer a comprehensive medical bill review:
- Standard Chart Audit
- Remove charges unsubstantiated by documentation
- Compliance Review
- Remove charges that are not in conformance with federal billing guidelines through a detailed line-by-line review of the bill
- Reimbursement Analysis
- Determine a fair and reasonable value for services rendered
- Calculate the cost of providing services rendered
- Compare the cost and charge to other healthcare providers.
We also provide Request to Admit analysis (Illinois Rule 216). We determine if:
- The medical bills are true and correct copies of bills received for medical treatment
- The amounts are fair and reasonable
- The amounts are usual and customary
Ms. Kraft (“Lewis”) has been determined to be an expert witness by the Court of Appeals of Indiana. She has deposition and trial experience.
Mila Carlson & Associates
Legal Nurse Consulting - Life Care Planning
Let me help you with your medical-related cases...
- Develop Life Care Plans/Cost Projections/MSAs
- Analyze Medical Records
- Serve as Medical Record Fact Witness
- Assist with Record Retrieval
- Locate Expert Witnesses
Attend Medical Exam