Allen J. Becker
Certified Consulting Meteorologist
EXPERT WITNESS, COURT TESTIMONY
I am a Certified Consulting Meteorologist with a forensic meteorology specialty. My experience as a college/university instructor enhances my ability to clearly explain difficult meteorological concepts to a jury.
I have provided Court testimony and depositions in over 90 cases involving fog, rain, hail, wind, and storm. I am an expert in researching weather/climate data and preparing reports for use in your legal cases. I also have extensive experience with wind energy and aviation weather.
Some forensic meteorological career highlights include:
- Analysis of severe weather, wind, precipitation, hail, temperature, and moisture conditions for personal injury and structural failure cases (1992-2020).
- Court testimony/depositions involving wind and weather conditions (1992-2014). In 1998, I worked with the Habush & Habush law firm in Milwaukee on the Miller Park "Big Blue" Crane incident.
- Wind flow modeling and data processing for Richmond, California toxic cloud incidents (1993-94, 1999), for Unocal Oil Refinery long-term releases (1994-1996), and for Tosco Oil Refinery releases (1996-99).
Thomas R. Piazza, Certified Consulting Meteorologist
WEATHER EMPOWERMENT™ THROUGH WEATHER EXPERT TESTIMONY
When weather-related issues impact your litigation, you need more than the free information and generic reports that can be obtained online. You need credible testimony from a recognized weather expert.
Our team of professional meteorologists, including a Certified Consulting Meteorologist, can provide site-specific certified weather reports that will validate the weather that was happening at a specific location and a specific time. Our analysis provides detailed insights into the meaning and limits of the weather data available - meaning you get greater certainty in the weather-related specifics of the case you are presenting.
IMPACT OF WEATHER COMMAND® EXPERT TESTIMONY
When you work with Weather Command® experts, you gain reliable expertise and accurate data:
- We use only sound and accepted meteorological practice and principles.
- We can provide detailed, site-specific information for any geographic location you want to target - not just the nearest airport.
- We can present our evidence as a neutral third party via written opinions, depositions and live courtroom testimony.
By leveraging certified experts and highly precise data, you gain confidence in your case and credibility with the judge and jury.