What is a client of "limited means" for reporting purposes? What kinds of services count as "pro bono"? Justice Kilbride and others talk about pro bono reporting.
September 2006 • Volume 94 • Number 9 • Pages 449-508
- Legislature overturns one-year limit on family-law fee suits
- Illinois supremes: legal malpractice plaintiffs can’t recover lost punitives
- Supreme court to streetside restaurants: keep patrons out of harm’s way
- POA amendments help protect incapacitated principals
- Employer sues ex-employee under computer fraud law for deleting data - and wins
Illinois Law Update